Operations Manager - Bradford 34049
Operations Manager - Bradford
Our client is a specialist logistics supplier to the medical industry. The organisation requires the skills and energy of an experienced operations manager who is looking for a new challenge to help the rapid growth continue in the UK, and beyond.
The Operations Manager role will be a key position reporting to the Managing Director and will focus on the day to day running of the organisation, including the efficient delivery of our services, compliance, staffing and company strategy.
- Ensure Adherence to our Quality and Environmental Management ISO Systems.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Look for ways of improvement in working practices
- Planning and controlling change.
- Ensuring our fleet size is sufficient to service our clients particularly during peak periods - maintain levels and recruit when required
- Determine resourcing requirements based on pipeline size and projected sales plan
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations across driving team, and office teams through agreed KPIs
- Planning and implementation of continuous improvement processes, people utilisation and customer satisfaction in accordance with company standards, values and SLA agreements
- Managing a team of 30 drivers
Minimum of 5 years’ people management experience within a logistics sector
You will present the business case for lean improvements and be the catalyst for positive change in working procedures. The ideal candidate will have previous experience implementing or working with lean systems within the service industry.
The ability to develop others through coaching interventions.
Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
A high level of detail consciousness, accuracy and timeliness.
CPC holder advantageous
Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Employer: Dynamic Medical